One of the most obvious – and overlooked – transitions underway is how China is positioning itself to be the world’s new reserve currency.
And it will most likely be finalized via WWIII.
Think I’m kidding?
Sorry, but history is loaded with examples of nations taking over the world’s reserve currency through wars.
Afterall, that’s how the US dollar gained dominance after WWII.
But most people don’t know that.
And most people don’t want to think about how empires collapse…mostly caused by inflation, enormous debt (that can’t be paid), devaluing their currency, and over extended military presence around the world.
Ironically (or NOT) most people are so blinded by the Hegelian Dialectic operating on the world stage, and so trapped in their mental prison, they cannot see that the global leaders all work together at the highest levels.
The undermining, divide and conquer and economic ruin of the West is 100% deliberate, as is the simultaneous strengthening of the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) bloc.
Cue up: the New Silk Road aka the Belt Road Initiative (BRI).
Read: How Anglos Loved Nazis April 19, 2022
Why China and the World’s New Reserve Currency
- The BRICS nations are the intended enforcers of the coming Orwellian dystopia.
- And between them they have the lions share of raw resources.
- China alone has 100 million single men of fighting age… with no prospect of finding a wife in China, a formidable force.
- They won’t even have to invade us.
- They can merely hold us ransom for critical resources that our treasonous leaders have denied us, or destroyed infrastructure for.
- They very much have the ability to engineer catastrophic weather events, and other weaponry that we can’t counter.
- China has already piloted the social credit slavery on their own population successfully.
- And will have zero qualms forcing it upon you.
Ushering in the New Reserve Currency
So, as we move closer to WWIII – via the proxy war in Ukraine – you need to pay attention to how currencies are responding around the globe.
Example: The Euro has fallen to par with the dollar for the first time in over 20 years.
And as we’ve said before, as the dollar rises it will destroy everything in its path.
Read: Is the Dollar America’s Greatest Threat? June 29, 2018
It’s baked into the cake.
But, instead of worrying about it, learn how to prosper AND thrive in Turbulent Times (HERE).
Share this with a friend…even if they’re clueless about the World’s New Reserve Currency.
They’ll thank YOU later.
We’re Not Just About Finance.
We simply use finance to give you hope.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.