Creating a list of What Have We Learned in 2020, isn’t as easy as it may seem.
But we’re gonna keep it simple for you.
Needless to say, 2020, The Year of Chaos was unlike any year most of us have ever lived through.
And regardless of how many lessons we’ve learned, there are plenty more that you could add to our list.
So, in order to keep this list from being 50 pages long, we’ll limit what have we learned in 2020 to the markets, politics, corruption, and how they’re all linked together.
Ironically (or NOT) we could easily write 50 pages on those three subjects alone.
So, if you want a more in-depth list – along with the impact on our markets in 2021 – be sure to read our January’s newsletter (HERE).
Please note, the following “Top Ten” are not in any particular order and is only a partial list.
What Have We Learned in 2020?
- The markets proved to be incredibly resilient. And they also proved we’re still in The Most Hated Bull Market in History.
- The world of politics morphed from ugly to loathsome.
- The number of Sheeple in the world has grown EXPONENTIALLY…and they’re even dumber than we thought.
- How the astonishing level of corruption, far-reaching tentacles, and POWER of the DEEP STATE was exposed. (The Swamp will never be able to hide again after Trump).
- How the Supreme Court violated their oath to support the Constitution and doomed the Western world to violence (when a society can’t arbitrate their differences, violence skyrockets).
- People who “…never dreamed they would own a gun” bought guns. Over 34 MILLION background checks were issued in 2020 (as of November 30th), shattering the old record last year at 27.5 MILLION. And the vast majority were first-time gun buyers.
- Sheeple believe that a mask can stop a microscopic virus. (That’s like saying a chain link fence will keep out a mosquito).
- Megalomaniacs (Cough! Soros, Gates, Schwab, Cough! Cough!) have convinced an alarming number of people of their Agenda 2030… “You will own nothing, and you’ll be happy about it.”
- More deaths have occurred from obesity in 2020 (and every other year) than from the CoronaHoax.
- During Turbulent Times, the 1% continues to make fortunes at the expense of the 99% being wrong.
Ironically (or NOT) these lessons – and many others – should be obvious to you.
Unfortunately, many people won’t learn from them and will make the same mistakes in 2021.
Don’t be one of them.
2020 has changed the playing field of the investment world.
And now, more than ever, you need to learn how to Listen to the Markets in 2021.
For those with “ears to hear” learn how to turn Turbulent Times in 2021 into prosperity in our January edition of “…In Plain English” (HERE).
It’s Not Just About Finance
P.S. You have until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT to take advantage of our DEEPLY DISCOUNTED prices on our monthly and annual member’s price.
Go (HERE) NOW!
The Logic Behind Their “Follow the Science” Theme is Another Great Lesson From 2020
Our States Are Doomed to Break Up
March Madness and March Chaos
Too Big to Save?