Even though the media presstitutes are trying to hide it, evidence is emerging how US SPY Services (Cough! FBI Cough! CIA, Cough! Cough!) have been weaponized against Americans.
Weaponized Against Americans
Today’s rant is offered up by “Angry Patriot.”
So, take it away AP:
Remember when former directors of the National and Central Intelligence Agencies, James Clapper and John Brennan, told national audiences that Trump was a Russian intelligence agent and was guilty of treason in favor of the Russians?
Ironically, both of these senior officials on occasion allegedly lied to Congress but were never prosecuted.
Former FBI Director James Comey:
- Who improperly removed government property from his office
- Was guilty of improperly leaking confidential information to the media
- And improperly presumed to decide that Hillary Clinton should not be prosecuted for destroying 33,000 emails that were under subpoena from Congress
- And he also signed a false affidavit in support of a FISA warrant to conduct illegal telephone intercepts on the Trump campaign
- Supported the pretense that the infamous Steele dossier – which he knew to be a bunch of lies and defamations – claimed it was authentic intelligence, indicating the guilt of Trump of unlawful collusion with the Russian government
- Meanwhile, the ranking Democrat on the House intelligence committee, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), and other Democrats repeated ad nauseam that they had conclusive evidence of Trump’s guilt
- They lied.
- The inspector general of the Justice Department recorded 17 separate instances of improper official behavior.
And there has been no prosecution of any of this.
But in the last four years Trump was impeached twice.
Once for a telephone conversation with the president of Ukraine where he asked if the Biden family (and particularly Hunter Biden) had committed illegalities in Ukraine.
He did not direct the verdict; he did not ask for any incrimination of the Bidens.
This was a completely inadequate pretext for impeaching a president.
And yet he was impeached.
Of course, he was acquitted.
And at the end of his term, he was impeached again for having allegedly fomented an insurrection…even though the FBI director had already testified that there was no evidence that Trump or his campaign organization or his administration were connected in any way to the trespass and the vandalism that occurred at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
Ironically, Trump requested and offered extra security, but this was declined by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Washington mayor Muriel Bowser.
The bottom line is that the US Intelligence Services have been weaponized against the American people.
And thank you, AP for that refreshing rant.
As always, if you – our Dear Readers – have a rant you’d like to share then send it to us.
You never know whose life will be affected by it.
And if you want to see some NSFW rants then go (HERE).
Remember: We’re Not Just About Finance.
“When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you – you know your nation is doomed”.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.