There isnt a day that goes by without some headline (often of a not so newsworthy story) of someone accusing another of being immoral.
- Howard Schultz rips Unrealistic Immoral Green New Deal
- Mike Krieger Explains Why Fiat Money is Immoral
- Furious China Accuses US of Fabricating Threats, Slams Huawei Boycott as Hypocritical and Immoral
- I Have Never Experienced This Kind of Immoral Behavior from a Bank in My Life
Im not sure whether to laugh or cry at the outright stupidity over these cretins definition of Immoral.
Dictionary.com defines immoral as:
- violating moral principles; not conforming to the patterns of conduct usually accepted or established as consistent with principles of personal and social ethics.
- licentious or lascivious.
Does fiat money, a Green New Deal or fabricated threats and/or a boycott fit the above description?
The fools making these claims are just attention-grabbing whores who somehow think they part of a holy or virtuous cause.
But whats really disgusting is how you never seem to hear about how killing an infant right up to the time of birth (and in some cases after the delivery) is immoral.
Instead you see what looks like normal people applauding and even cheering over women being allowed to kill their babies without any mention of immorality.
(Im still shaking my head in disbelief)
Sad to say, there are numerous companies and organizations (Planned Parenthood) who profit immensely from behavior that at one time wouldve been considered un fathomable.
If youre interested to see who the top contributors to abortions are, weve enclosed a link for you.
Youll be surprised at many of them
And be sure to read our comments in this months newsletter.