Policies and laws created by our Congress Critters have gotten out of hand.
It’s bad enough that most of the problems we have are a result of them trying to fix a problem that they created with some previous policy or law.
They NEVER admit to making a mistake.
And their solutions create even bigger problems down the road.
A classic example of this is how the financial industry (in an effort to FIX the problems that caused the 2008 meltdown) used some of the same politicians (who originally wrote legislation that caused the meltdown) to write horrible laws like the Dodd/Frank Act.
That’s like putting the inmates in charge of the asylum.
So, based on the stalemate the new Congress is putting up against anything and everything President Trump addresses, we thought of some questions for the Liberal Politicians to consider:
- If Donald Trump deleted all of his emails, wiped his server with Bleach bit (like Hillary) and destroyed all of his phones with a hammer, would the Whores-of-Babylon media suddenly lose all interest in the story and declare him innocent? (like Hillary)
- Why is it that Democrats think Super delegates are fine, but they want to abolish the Electoral College?
- If Liberals don’t believe in biological gender and promote transgenders, then why did they march for women’s rights?
- If women do the same job as men for less money, why do companies hire men to do the same job for more money?
- If Democrats don’t want foreigners involved in our elections, why do they think it’s all right for illegals to vote?
- If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that make them Islamophobic?
Help us help these poor misguided leftists out by emailing us any of your answers to these questions.
We’ll publish your answers in our newsletter.