“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
~1 John 4:18~
When you see how the sheeple continue to obey their government masters by wearing masks, social distancing, and living in fear of the coming “2nd Wave” of CoronaFraud [WHICH STILL HAS A DEATH RATE OF ONLY 0.0003%] it should cause you to ask: “Why is everyone so afraid?”
Let’s look at several possible answers.
- They’re convinced that the presstitutes are telling the truth and that the CoronaFraud is the new “Black Plague.”
- They’ve bought into the idea that “Hysteria is Virtue, Surrender is Freedom, Lockdown is Safety”
- They’re paralyzed by the fact that the government handouts will end soon and eventually they will default on their mortgages (mortgage delinquencies are currently the highest since 2011).
- They’re tormented and lack faith.
- They totally miss the point that we’re facing a classic battle of Good vs Evil, resulting in them surrendering their liberties for what they perceive as tiny bit of security.
When you put this in context, it’s all very sad.
On the surface it looks like the bad guys (Cough! Medical/Big Pharma industry, Deep State, Soros, Gates, etc. Cough! Cough!) are winning the battle.
However, there is a rising spirit of righteous indignation all across the country that’s ready to take a stand and fight back against this madness.
The Whores-Of-Babble-On Presstitutes refuse to report on this because their overlords forbid it.
Ironically (or NOT) it’s already resulting in their demise.
You see, even though people still believe the corrupt media, there’s a growing segment of the population that’s questioning the mainstream madness…and are seeking the truth elsewhere.
That’s a good thing.
We’ve been saying for years that you need to Question Everything.
It’s the best defense you can have as we get closer the Ultimate War of Good vs Evil.
Learn more about it in our Hotter Than July edition of “…In Plain English.”