What can you buy for $15?
Here’s a very short list:
- A fast-food lunch for two…guaranteed to clog your arteries.
- Assorted video games for your phone…guaranteed to waste a lot of your time.
- Three cups of coffee from Starbucks…guaranteed to increase your trips to the bathroom.
- One ticket to see a new movie…guaranteed to cost you another $30 in popcorn, candy, etc.
- Five gallons of gas…guaranteed to be replaced in one or two days.
- One glass of wine at a nice restaurant…guaranteed to lead you to another.
- One appetizer at the same restaurant…guaranteed to run up the cost of your bill.
- A mere fraction of your monthly cable/wireless/internet bundle…guaranteed to be repeated every month.
Ironically (or NOT) most of us think nothing of spending $15 for one or all of the above.
Let’s be honest here.
What redeeming value do you get for your $15?
By comparison, $15 for a monthly subscription to our “…In Plain English” newsletter gives you:
- Ideas and multiple ways to become a better investor through the experienced eyes of Wall Street veterans…guaranteed to improve your perspective.
- Insight into how the markets really work behind the scenes…guaranteed to help you Connect the Dots of the global financial puzzle.
- Strategies for potentially making money regardless of what’s going on in the stock market…guaranteed to lower your “worry factor” when things turn ugly.
- Access to our archives featuring hundreds of ideas, tips, and recommendations to improve your winning percentages…guaranteed to let you go back and review them as often as you want.
- How to Swim With the Sharks and not just survive but thrive in turbulent times…guaranteed to happen in the near future.
More importantly you’ll get a Macro-Perspective of how Everything is Connected in the world.
If you only get one tip (that either MAKES or SAVES you a fortune) then you’ll know why it’s the best $15 you’ll ever spend.
There’s only one way to find out…try it out (HERE).