No, this is not a National Enquirer headline but its a reality check for anyone whos paying attention.
Do any of you old-timers remember having to read George Orwells 1984 when you were in high school?
At the time it was considered wildly speculative and almost like scientific fiction.
Sad to say, his predictions have become a reality. On many counts Orwell was spot on. However, the date of 1984 was a bit early.
He wrote about how society would change from advancements in technology (but not in a positive way) and how people would become enslaved to an oppressive government.
We would be spied on through electronic devices and would depend on our Big Brother for existence.
Not so ironically, Big Brothers presence would be in the form of a big screen that everyone had access to (keep in mind this was written before TV).
So, just to show you how freaky Orwells 1984 is, weve summarized 5 of his predictions and para-phrased them so you can see how:
- Weve been dumbed down by the public education system.
- Weve been indoctrinated by the corporate owned mass media.
- Weve been socially engineered by Hollywood movies, pop culture music, and TV programming.
- Weve been drugged, brainwashed and robbed by Big Pharma and the American Healthcare racket.
- Weve been tricked into thinking the U.S. is a democracy, not knowing its a corporate oligarchy.
Is any of this sounding familiar?
Everywhere you look today you see people (not just kids) constantly looking some kind of screen. And unfortunately, theyre oblivious to their surroundings.
The boyz in the Club and their partners in crime in Washington DC love it.
They want you to be dumbed down.
Its allowing them to steal your rights and material possessions while you argue among yourselves over mostly nonsense.
We have several predictions of how this will play out and how it affects the financial world.
Read about it (HERE).
Youll thank us later.