It’s amazing that some people can’t see why Build Back Better is failing.
Especially when consumers are being hit from every angle ranging from increased costs like:
- Gas prices
- Increased borrowing expenses
- Mortgage payments
- Rent payments
All (and more) of which have destroyed our purchasing power thanks to inflation.
EJ Antoni of the Heritage Foundation points out that O’Biden failed to act as inflation began to rise and pushed Congress to continue spending.
“This financial catastrophe for American families is the direct result of a president and Congress addicted to spending our money, combined with a Federal Reserve compliantly enabling this addiction by printing more dollars. Washington recklessly spent trillions of dollars it did not have and paid for it with newly printed money, causing rampant inflation that has destroyed people’s purchasing power and jeopardized Americans’ financial futures.”
Build Back Better or Worse?
And most of our problems can be attributed to the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) idea that by building back better we “will own nothing and be happy about it.”
NOTHING could be further from the truth.
Look at what’s happened.
All gains under the Trump era have been erased in less than two years.
- O’Biden began paying people to sit at home and not work when he took office.
- Thousands were forced to leave their jobs due to COVID mandates.
- When people went back to work, the current administration led the public to believe that they were doing well due to higher wages, when in reality, inflation consumed any gains.
- Stinky Joe eliminated America’s energy independence and created an energy crisis domestically that did not previously exist.
- And he put America in direct confrontation with Russia AND China.
- And Pedo Joe (“I was 30 and she was 12”) continues to funnel billions through Ukraine while some American cities don’t have clean drinking water.
If you want more proof, simply look at how most of Europe will freeze this winter because of the stupid sanctions they placed on Russia.
Ironically (or NOT) Build Back Better is working when you consider that in order to build back, you must destroy what’s already in place.
But while the Boyz continue to destroy Europe many Americans are waking up to the realities of this planned destruction of our economy.
In the meantime, this will continue to wreak havoc on our markets.
But…and this is a Very Big Butt…
It also makes for opportunities of a lifetime…for those with ears to hear.
Learn how to hear these opportunities every month in our “…In Plain English” newsletter (HERE).
Share this with a friend…especially if they don’t know what Build Back Better means.
They’ll thank YOU later.
We’re Not Just About Finance.
But we use finance to give you hope.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.
Saturday Rant…Spineless Speaker
Are the Markets Signaling a Crash?
Why Everything Seems Gay