It’s a never-ending story of how so many snowflakes today are offended by anything and everything that they don’t like.
And now they’ve brought Christmas into the picture.
Christmas is supposed to be about the celebration of birth of Christ.
Easily offended SJW’s are finding new ways to protest Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.
Seriously, Rudolph was recently denounced for promoting bullying and homophobia.
You can’t make this stuff up.
So, in a nation of snowflakes, CHRISTMAS has become another trigger word.
Check out some of the latest Christmas casualties in the campaign to create one large national safe space:
- The Oscar winning tune “Baby, it’s cold outside” is accused of being a date-rape anthem.
- Deck the Halls (supposedly promotes gay apparel).
- Santa Baby (denounced for slut shaming).
- White Christmas (denounced as being racist…of course, because it’s…well…White).
- Schools across the country now avoid anything that alludes to the true meaning of Christmas such as angels, the baby Jesus, stables and shepherds.
- In many of the nation’s schools, Christmas carols, Christmas trees, wreaths and candy canes have also been banned as part of the effort to avoid any reference to Christmas, Christ or God.
- In New Jersey, one school district banned traditional Christmas songs such as “Joy to the World” and “Silent Night” from its holiday concerts.
Look around you.
There is a war on Christmas.
But here’s the really creepy part.
It’s part and parcel of the greater trend in recent years to whittle away at free speech and bury the First Amendment.
Regardless of your politics, we need to rebuke this madness and shine the light on the true meaning of Christmas.
Otherwise we’re allowing darkness to prevail.
“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ theLord.”