For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
One of the best ways to understand why you may be upset with what’s going on in the world – or your personal life – is to take time to “think” about your thinking process.
Let’s be honest here.
The Whores-Of-Babble-On Presstitutes puke their venom all over us 24/7 for several reasons.
- They’re doing what their Overlords on Wall Street and Washington tell them to do.
- Their focus is to keep you in a constant state of agitation.
- It’s mostly designed to stoke hatred, divide and conquer…ultimately making you dependent on some source of government subsidy.
- They don’t want you to see what they’re doing “Behind the Veil” of secrecy.
Suffice it to say that they’re not acting in your best behalf.
Let’s apply this to investing in the stock market.
The boyz in the “Club” are notorious for throwing up smoke screens getting you to “Look Here, Don’t Look There!”
They know that in order for them (the 1%) to make fortunes, the 99% have to be wrong.
It’s been that way for over 100 years and it’s not about to change anytime soon.
So how do you overcome it?
What I’m about to tell you is soooo simple that you’ll need someone else to help you misunderstand it.
You get what you focus on.
That’s right, it’s that simple.
The world is constantly saying to you:
- You’re gonna die from CoronaFraud
- You must comply with government demands (Cough! wear masks, Cough! Get vaccinated with Bill Gates’ microchip, Hairball Cough!)
- The markets will be destroyed and you’ll end up broke
- The future is hopeless
- FEAR, Gloom and Doom, Etc.
So, instead of focusing on what the “world” is telling you, 24/7, get the “L” out and focus on what the Word says to you.
Be sure to read the September issue of “…In Plain English.” It’s where we show you how to separate Wall Street’s wheat from the chaff.
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
~2 Timothy 1:7~
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
~2 Timothy 1:7~