As the Climate Change War increases most people won’t recognize it for what it truly is…the cover for default.
And the Whores-Of-Babble-On Presstitutes have done a great job fooling the public into thinking that the war in Ukraine is over democracy.
Never has been and never will be.
But it’s allowed the globalists to pull off the biggest money-laundering scam in history.
And when it morphs into World War 3 is when you’ll see the rationale for multiple Sovereign defaults.
Which will eventually include the USA.
“Gasp! That’s blasphemy.”
Ironically (or NOT) WAR has always been a great excuse for nations to default on their debt.
Because it allows them to justify all of their
mismanagement theft of taxpayer dollars under the guise of “patriotic duty” to save their nation.
And as Ukraine becomes ground zero for pulling the entire world into war, history will remember it as The Climate Change War.
Under the Cover for Default
Do the math.
- It’s mathematically impossible for most nations to pay off their government debt
- At $31 Trillion, the USA is leading the pack
- Ukraine’s comedian-President Zelensky refuses to negotiate with Putin and believes they can destroy Russia’s economy by destroying the use of fossil fuels (50% of Russia’s GDP is based on energy)
- As war collapses/drains most nations resources, Sovereign Defaults increase
- This will usher in “Digital Currencies” and a cashless society
- Climate Change zealots will then use “Social Credit Scores” to determine your ability to access their newly designed digital money
Think I’m making this up?
China is already implementing “Social Credit Scores” to determine who gets what.
But on the flip side, China is also funding billions to build coal and nuclear plants for their energy needs.
And they – along with North Korea – will back Russia in World War 3.
In the meantime, the West blindly leads us all down the path of destruction using Climate Change as a cover to accelerate war and eventually force sovereign defaults.
The question is: Who will be first?
At the time, England is looking like they’ll be the first to default, with Japan running a close second place.
But…and this is a very VERY Big Butt…
Europe might jump to the front of the line as they freeze this winter without fuel to heat their homes.
Learn how this will rock certain markets – and how to prosper AND thrive in Turbulent Times – in our November issue of “…In Plain English” (HERE).
Share this with a friend…especially if they believe in the Climate Change War.
They’ll thank YOU later.
We’re Not Just About Finance.
But we use finance to give you hope.
Not About Climate Change, But…
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.
Our States Are Doomed to Break Up
March Madness and March Chaos
Too Big to Save?